nce upon a time, not too long ago, there was a woman, an amazing woman actually.
She had a calling to help other people. You see, she was a woman business owner. Now, I don’t remember if she offered a service or sold a product but that really doesn’t matter right now. All that matters is that this amazing woman was sad, frustrated and disappointed.
You see, while this woman loved being a business owner, there were some things that were missing that she knew she NEEDED to be happy, fulfilled and successful.
This amazing woman business owner knew that she was put on this earth to truly make a difference and serve her perfect clients. Something was missing and while this amazing woman was LIVING, something was holding her back from MAKING A LIVING and SHARING her passion.
One of the things that was missing was a sense of belonging to a community, having a support system to turn to and rely on. Yes, she had family and friends but they didn’t completely “get it” because they weren’t walking the path of an entrepreneur. She WANTED and NEEDED to build relationships with other women who could relate to her and help her along her entrepreneurial journey.
Once, she read that in the United States every 60 seconds a woman starts a new business. How could that many women be embarking on the same entrepreneurial path as she was on and yet she walked for days on end without ever making true connections with any of them?
Yes, she had attended networking groups of all shapes and sizes. The TIME and MONEY involved in going to an event that never seemed to produce any results, aside from being put on to a dozen email lists that she didn’t want to be on, was frustrating. She was looking for a better way to build relationships, find joint venture partners and access her PERFECT clients. What she found to be available just wasn’t working.
Other times this amazing woman felt stuck and helpless because she couldn’t seem to find business education to tap in to that was taught by REAL & QUALIFIED industry experts. She wanted to learn about topics that were current and relevant in today’s market place but even more importantly she wanted access to information that was implementable and NOT full of sales pitches and upsells.
She had made it a point to attend live conferences and workshops. She also listened in on many webinars and teleclasses. Yes, some of the information presented was outstanding but there never seemed to be information given about creating a plan to implement the information nor did it seem like these were safe places to ask questions of the “experts”. It did seem that the push was to run to the back of the room – live or virtually – to buy in to other products or services that would THEN possibly give her more information on how to take action with the information.
It was one set of frustrations and disappointments after another and this amazing woman decided that she would not stop until she found a place to go where she could learn in a safe environment and build relationships with other women who would support and encourage her and where she could do the same for them!!
So, one day she went online looking for answers, looking for a place that provided real and effective business education, looking for a place where she could authentically connect with other women business owners and build relationships that would impact her business and theirs.
What she found was the Women Business Owners Network and “The Sisterhood of 1,000”.
OK, so you have read the story about the amazing woman business owner and you have watched a video that explains a little bit more about “The Sisterhood of 1,000”, but you still would like some more specific details?? We can do that!! The Sisterhood of 1,000 will…
- GIVE you the opportunity to be a part of a movement that will show other Women Business Owners that there IS a more AUTHENTIC and REAL way to walk this entrepreneurial path.
- ALLOW you the opportunity to meet other women who truly want to support you and learn from you AND will also want you to do the same for them.
- GIVE you direct access to 50 (and counting) industry leading business experts and award winning authors, all who have a passion and a calling to work specifically with Women Business Owners and help them to build the business that they have always envisioned.
- PROVIDE a safe environment in which Women Business Owners can learn, ask questions, celebrate their joys and successes as well as find the support needed on those “not so great days”.
- IMPACT how Women Business Owners grow their businesses
- IMPACT how Women Business Owners connect and build relationships
Sisterhood of 1,000
Let’s talk a little more in depth about SOME of what “The Sisterhood of 1,000″ will provide you with…..
Business Education (Community Calls)
The WBOnetwork takes business education VERY seriously!! Being a part of “The Sisterhood of 1,000” will allow you the opportunity, 7 times a month, to tap into the genius and brilliance of the Expert and Author panels in our “Community Calls”. We have 5 different “Community Calls” series (and all of them are explained in detail a little further on):
- Expert Series
- Author Series
- Man’s Point of View
- Hot Topic
We think that finding, building, keeping and strengthening amazing relationships with other Women Business Owners is ESSENTIAL to both our personal and professional growth. So, “The Sisterhood of 1,000” will connect you with other women in 2 different ways:
- Sister Circles – connecting in a mastermind and learning/sharing group with 19 other WBO’s who will be from different industries, different areas of the country and possibly the world. These women will have different strengths & weaknesses and different successes & failures from one another but they will all share the same passion and desire to create businesses that they had always envisioned having AND they will want those same things for all the women they are connected with as well.
- Sister Connect – this is a woman’s opportunity to opt in on a monthly basis and be matched up with another WBO sister with whom they will connect with on a weekly basis. Think of this like accountability, support and mentoring….AND FUN
The WBOnetwork Business Directory is the way that our sisters are able to share their businesses, products, services and all their amazingness to the world!!
This open Business Directory will allow other community sisters as well as the public at large to learn more about a variety of businesses. A business will be able to share Contact Information, a Website, links to Social Media, descriptions of products and services.
Oh never mind the big long list, CLICK HERE to take a look at what we are talking about!!
You should join us in “The Sisterhood of 1,000″ ONLY if…
- You want to belong to a community that is 1000% COMMITTED to helping you be as successful in your business as you desire to be.
- You want to learn from and grow with 999 other amazing Women Business Owners PLUS at least 50 Business Experts, Authors and Bloggers in a place that is safe, secure and sacred.
- You want to step in to the world, embracing and being true to your authentic and real self and from THAT place, find your perfect clients, conduct your business and make more money.
- You desire to walk your entrepreneurial path in the company of 999 other Women Business Owners who are going to change the world.
- You are ready to have some fun!! Smiling and laughing are absolutely guaranteed on a daily basis!!
Dear WBO sister,
I believe that everything happens for a reason and that everything happens at the exact moment that it should. It is not an accident or a coincidence that you are here, being introduced to The Sisterhood of 1,000.
I hope that everything you have read and heard has resonated deeply with you. If it has, then I know why you are here…..and I am guessing that you do too.
Your business is a result of the choices you are making. If you are not happy with the results you are getting in your business, you need to start making new, different and possibly better choices.
I would like to extend an offer to you to join The Sisterhood of 1,000. I know that for 1,000 Women Business Owners, this decision will be exactly what they need to get the results they want in their businesses. Please join us and be one of those women. Our community needs you!!